CONSUMER RIGHTS – CANCELLATION – CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
- You are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you if you place an order electronically through the website you are using.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- The magazine of the month is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days after the publication, within the scope of the Printed Magazine Subscription Package. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers can terminate the contract.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARDS:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by an unauthorised person and the price of the product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer must return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days at the SELLER’s expense.
IF THE PRODUCT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED IN TIME FOR UNFORESEEN REASONS:
- If force majeure that the Seller can not foresee occurs and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer will be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order or the delay of the delivery until the hindrance is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will inspect the contractual magazine before accepting it and will not accept; dented, broken, torn packaged, etc. damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. The accepted magazine will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the magazine after delivery. The magazine should not be used if the right of withdrawal is to be used. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- BUYER. can use their right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that they notify the SELLER via the contact information below within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the subscription package purchased to him or the person/organization at the address indicated.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SELLER TO BE NOTIFIED IN CASE OF BUYER’S WITHDRAWAL:
NEFA PR ve İletişim Ajansı
NAME/TITLE: Müşteri Hizmetleri Birimi
ADRESS:Denizköşkler Mh. Muzaffer Sk. No 8 / 5 Denizköşkler, Avcılar, İstanbul
E-MAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +90 212 442 24 12
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the buyer is purchasing a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer before the expiry of the right of withdrawal duration.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the service delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the service to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
- Return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the boxes of the products to be returned, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within the 10 days of receiving the notification of withdrawal at the latest and to accept the return in 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, services rendered instantly in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, and audio or video recordings, excluding those provided under the subscription agreement, which are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return. In the event that services such as books, digital content, etc. have been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return them in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
DEFAULTING AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees that can arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND SHIPMENT
- You can pay any one of our QNB Finansbank accounts (TL) TR74 0011 1000 0000 0081 9172 28 by Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
- 25. You can take advantage of online single payment or online instalment opportunities for all types of credit cards on our website. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.