The ITMA Asia, Rieter is showing solutions for processing of synthetic staple fibres as well as machines of the latest generation, which are able to process all commonly used fibre types. Visitors to the exhibition learn more about the comprehensive portfolio of the After Sales services, about components for the economic manufacture of high-quality yarns as well as the extended SPIDERweb for the optimal use of the spinning mill.
For the ITMA Asia in China, a market with a large share of synthetic fibres, Rieter is focusing its presentations on innovations for their processing. Under their trademarks Rieter, Bräcker, Graf, Novibra and Suessen, all three business groups are showing their products and service innovations for complete systems, spinning preparation and end spinning process.
- An unprecedented level of productivity with the highest quality standards – that is offered by the new RSB-D 50 single-head draw frame generation. The patented drive technique ECOrized as well as an innovative autoleveller and fibre guidance allow an up to 33 % higher delivery speed. The new coiler CLEANcoil-PES extends the cleaning cycle on critical polyester fibres by at least 100 %.
- For the first time in China, the J 26 air-jet spinning machine will be presented. The machine is offered for the processing of viscose, combed cotton and blends. Compared to the previous model, it is further enhanced and makes economic production over a wide yarn spectrum possible. The P 26 polyester option will also be exhibited.
- Rieter is showing the new combing set, comprising the E 36 OMEGAlap and six E 86 combers for the 540 kg/h set production, for the first time in China.
- Rieter After Sales is presenting various solutions for optimising the processing of synthetic and natural fibres and blends in the spinning mill.
- Rieter After Sales is demonstrating its service competence also with mill assessments, customer training and e-learning.
- Bräcker, Graf, Novibra and Suessen are presenting components and systems; for the economic manufacture of high quality yarns from natural fibres, synthetic fibres or their blends. Focus lies on the STARLETplus traveller, the ORBIT and redORBIT rings and the new clothing versions for cards. These products are especially suitable for processing synthetic yarns and their blends. Excellent yarn results, increased production and extended life cycle are outstanding attributes.
- The mill management system SPIDERweb with six new modules is a groundbreaking step; in the use of the „Internet of Things“ for optimising the spinning mill; With the mobile App, the Mill Manager has firm control of the data of his operating facility at all times.
Investments in Rieter systems, machines, components and parts offer the greatest possible customer benefit; not only for synthetic fibres but also for cotton and blends. This comprehensive product range ensures the competitiveness of a Rieter spinning mill across its operating life.
Rieter is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fibre spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery; systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibres and their blends into yarns. Rieter is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes; as well as all four end spinning technologies currently established on the market. With 16 manufacturing locations in ten countries, the company employs a global workforce of some 5 077; about 21 % of whom are based in Switzerland. Rieter is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under ticker symbol RIEN. (www.rieter.com)