Textilegence, the most vivid and comprehensive magazine of the textile and printing industries, met its readers with its 42nd issue. Textilegence May June 2020, as the most important news and information source of industry professionals, includes developments in local markets as well as developments affecting the whole world in its new issue. Of course, the effects of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, which we have discussed for the last two issues, in the textile and printing industries are also examined in this issue. We have important news headlines on the effects of the outbreak on investments, production and retail. You will also find detailed information about important fairs and events cancelled due to the outbreak in this issue.
We can list the important topics waiting for you in the Textilegence May June 2020 issue as follows;
- How much has COVID-19 outbreak affected the textile production, what has changed, what are the expectations for the coming period? In this regard, the report prepared by ITMF draws a panorama.
- How did the Turkish textile, apparel and retail sector make decisions against the pandemic; what happened at Milmay Tekstil, DeFacto and Saver Makine? Where did Aytim Tekstil make its investment?
- What is Biancalani’s expert solution on towel fabrics? What kind of finishing does the company offer in this regard?
- An example of turning the crisis into opportunity: Sasa increased its sales during the outbreak period. How did success come?
- Picanol has surpassed a threshold in weaving technologies. On which machine did Picanol reach 100 thousand?
- The outbreak did not stop Turkish investors. Karweb Nonwovens chose Andritz for new investment. So what and when will this investment be delivered?
- What does Staubli achieve with jacquard technologies in narrow weaving? What can textile manufacturers gain with these solutions?
- What does Truetzschler make possible with the T-LED for remote control of a spinning mill? What do LED lights that prevent errors say?
- What has the famous USTER® QUANTUM 3 yarn clearer accomplished, and what potential does it have?
- The hybrid technology that combines sublimation printing and direct printing came from Mimaki. Here are the details you are curious about Mimaki Tx300P-1800 Mkll.
You can subscribe from this link to read the entire magazine.
- What is the level of dirtiness and stickiness in cotton? What does cotton production look like in the global market?
- ASTEKS makes it easy to work on dirty and sticky cotton with its new cot. What does the HG-650 cot provide?
- It is possible to maintain hand hygiene by touching the Surfaceskins pads instead of holding the door handle to open the doors. But how?
- The Government of the Republic of Turkey passed a new support system for exporters. What does the Target Market System offer exporters? Also, what does virtual fair and e-event support offer to manufacturers?
- Oerlikon and Rieter announced their financial figures. What do the figures show in the first quarter of 2020 and in the first half of the year? Where are the winners and losers?