Textilegence Magazine, the leading publication of the textile and printing industries, presented Textilegence January February 2020 issue to its readers. The 40th issue of Textilegence contains current news and technical information. Investments, new technological progresses, developments and trends in the markets… you can reach all these news with Textilegence.
You can subscribe from this link to read the entire magazine.
Here are some content from new Textilegence January February 2020 issue;
- We have talked Smit’s –one of Santex Rimar group companies and weaving technologies manufacturer- work and aims around Turkey and MENA region with Smit Regional Manager Paul J. Michicich. Michicich underlined that the MENA region will be managed from Istanbul.
- Seydi Demir, Deputy General Manager for Sales at Generali Sigorta, explained why insurance is important in the textile industry. Demir noted that the sectoral insurance rate is still improving.
- Yarn technologies expert BTSR held one-day seminars in Istanbul and Gaziantep. Textile manufacturers showed great interest to the events organized by their Turkey representative Teksel Tekstil.
- Lenzing pointed out the contribution of their fibre VEOCEL developed for disposable wipes to the sustainability at a press conference.
- The digital printing technologies brand Optimum Digital exhibited its competitive solutions at the FESPA Eurasia 2019.
- Textile export figures for 2019 became clear. In which markets there was an increase, where losses were recorded? There are details in our export news.
- The international sales agreement between Mimaki and OKI has started a new era.
- Hassan Tekstil’s 12 million euro investment represents an important leap for the Turkish technical textiles industry.
- The EFI Connect event, which is expected with great curiosity and interest every year, took place in January this year as well. So what innovations were displayed?
- Modern Hediyeler invested in Plamac Morpho 2513 printer, represented in Turkey by Pigment Reklam. With this investment, the company expanded both its capacity and its product range.
- How does the lightness and superior safety offered by Aramid fibres integrate with KARL MAYER technology?
- Grinding solutions expert ASTEKS aims to expand its market with new investments in 2020.
- What are the advantages of automation provided by Saurer solutions in carpet yarn production?
- ISKO became the first Turkish company to receive OEKO-TEX STeP certification.
- Dornbirn-GFC Asia and ITME Africa will be two new textile events to be held.
- Mimaki Eurasia drew attention to the expanding usage areas of digital printing and its rich product range in FESPA Eurasia.
And we are happy to present more editorial content in the January-February 2020 issue.